High Cloud Foundation Blog

High Cloud in Kenya!















High Cloud has established a way to support children and orphans living in extreme conditions in Naroibi, Kenya. The ages of the children are 2 to 6 years old and their most immediate need is food, shelter, clothing and school books.

Please see the video below for a small collage of photos of the children of the Boran Children Education and Rehabilitation Centre and the Upendo Girl-Child Refuge.

Please help us make the dreams of all High Cloud children come true!




3 comments:

Stu Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stu Johnson said...

I need more information on how i can sponsor 2 children, my wife passed away. My children are grown up and moved out. I would like to sponsor children ages 5 - 7. One girl and one boy. If you can send me more information.
Thank you, Stu

Stu Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.